I thought I would create a post in honor of Valentine's Day. Pink and red is the theme.
1. My absolute favorite of all of Laura Frantz's books!
2. I love this cover the best out of all the Redeeming Love covers.
3. My favorite in the trilogy! Charles Towne Belles can be read out of order and still be understood.
4. Got to love Susan May Warren! Happily Ever After is one of my favorites of hers.
5. I think I read this book before. Even though Collen Coble's books are really good they all are too similar for me to distinguish between them once I've read them. But I love this cover!
6. Cover candy definitely! I didn't really click with the characters when I read it, though.
7. I know that everyone has been wanting to read this delightful collection of novellas. I really enjoyed it. I don't know if Karen Witemeyer's was my favorite or Regina Jennings's was...
8. I loved this story! And her dress actually matches the dress in the book!
9. I really like Delia Parr. This story was sweet and steady. But nothing really fast-paced.
10. I want Cathy Marie Hake to write another book. Her last one was Serendipity. And that was four years ago! I love all of her books. I will probably re-read That Certain Spark in the future...
11. Haven't read this one yet. But Elizabeth Camden is an enjoyable author. Her covers are always gorgeous.
11. Nancy Moser always does an excellent job of incorporating history into her books. My favorite books of hers so far: How Do I Love Thee? A story based on the life of Elizabeth Barret Browning and how she fell in love.
12. Wonderful novel. I think it took the author three years to perfect it. The only complaint I had with it was that it was too similar to her last one.
13. Never read this author. But I want to!
14. This story was strange for me. It felt stilted. Not like Kim Vogel Sawyer's previous stories. My Heart Remembers and Waiting for Summer's Return are her best books yet in my opinion.
15. I loved this book. Siri Mitchell balanced the lives of three women and the men they fell in love with perfectly. It moved at a very fast rate because there were so many characters. But it was unique and enjoyable.
I hope you enjoyed this list of books. Which one is your favorite? Have you read any of these books? Don't forget to subscribe to my blog if you liked this post! I like making lists like this all the time.
Grab my button!
Click the button below and it will lead you to a wondrous place!
I love Jesus, taking long walks, reading, writing, (did I mention reading?) and eating chocolate.